Thursday, March 5, 2009

Anytime Now

I just realized that we could get the call any day now that Caylee is coming. This is my brother's first baby but Jamie has 2 children from a previous marriage. She has a history of going early, which means she could possibly go at any time now. Her due date is less than 4 weeks away. With her oldest, Cassandra, I believe she went 5 weeks early and with her son, Noah, I think she was one week early. Lets hope that she holds out a little longer since it's still a little too early right now. I am so excited. When we do get the call, I'll have to pack things for the kids and myself and wait for my mom to come down so that we can leave to go to Tennessee for the week. While I am down there I'll be staying with my old friend Melissa. That will be nice too. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: