Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow

Saturday it finally snowed. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to build a snowman but we were able to take Emma out to play in it. I took a few photos of this special day. This is the first snow that Emma has been able to play in since last year when I took the kids up to my parents house. I just want a good snow for Emma to be able to experience building a snowman. Then, it can melt a go away.

Where are my gloves? My hands are cold.

Get it off! Get it off! the snow is cold!


Snuggle bugs.

She threw her first snowball. She did well.

2 comments:

c&v said...

It looks like you all had fun:) Emma is getting so tall!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

How fun! One of T's favorite websites is weather.com, and he still regularly checks the weather in Langhorne!