Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Wednesday after drew was done with school we packed up and drove to East Stroudsburg to visit my family. I did lots of shopping with my sister and her children. Many things were tried on and few things were bought. One thing, however, was a very nice little black dress. I'm excited. Now i have something nice to where if drew and i are able to get out to a nice restaurant sometime. Drew was able to go out geocaching a few times. Thankfully my brother-in-law, Chris, was able to go with him. For Easter we stayed with my (Kristin's) parents up in the Poconos. We had a very nice time. First, we went to church for breakfast and then service. When we got back to the house we just relaxed until it was time for the kids (my nieces, nephew and emma) to search for the easter eggs. Emma found 8 eggs, with
some help of course.

After a very delicious meal (ham and pork loaf with potatoes, corn and strawberry jello salad) I went over to my sisters house for a little bit to play Guitar Hero. Fun game, let me tell you. And my sister who is now 34 years old is stinkin' awesome at it. She rocked it out. When i was done with that i went back over to my parents house and we watched the movie August Rush. I've been wanting to see that movie for a while now. I am very pleased to report that it lived up to my expectations. A great movie to inspire you to think about music in a different way.
Overall, we had a wonderful Easter weekend spending time with family, geocaching, seeing friends from my old church, and shopping.

1 comment:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

I like the little yellow easter outfits!!