Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Crisis

A few days ago we were going to grill up some hamburgers. We were all set but when Drew tried to fire up the grill he found that there was fire coming out around the knobs. Lets just say that the grill is going down to the curb for trash pick-up. It's a crisis because grilling is our main source of cooking meat. Both Drew and I love to grill. Last night we went to 7 different stores to price out grills. I think we have decided on the one. It's the most grill for the money. This is it. It's a Kenmore with 659 sq. in. of cooking space and 48,000 BTU's. What that means is, well, I'm not sure exactly but it sounds good doesn't it? All i know is it is bigger than what we have now and the price is good. I have read the reviews and it sounds like people like it. We'll have to update to let you know how well it cooks our steak. I can't wait!

No comments: