I have never been big on lip balm for the most part. The taste and the waxy feeling just doesn't do it for me. Well this past weekend i was out in the sun working on the yard and i put sunscreen everywhere except for my lips. That night i noticed my lips were bright red. OOPS! So when i went to the store for Benjamin's food i picked up two types of lip balm. The one kind is Blistex roll on something or other. BZZZ... not the winner. The other kind was Dasani (Yes! Dasani as in the brand of water.) Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! I really like this lip balm. I put it on and my lips feel so smooth especially if it is applied right before bed. I have never had smoother lips in my life. It doesn't leave this strange taste in your mouth, and it says it is flavored strawberry but i'm not sure i taste it. It's more like a scent of strawberry. There are other flavors like lemon, raspberry and water i think. I'm curious of what the water one is like. Now that i have found this i think i may use lip balm more frequently. Anyway, I thought i would share this little discovery of mine.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Lips
I have never been big on lip balm for the most part. The taste and the waxy feeling just doesn't do it for me. Well this past weekend i was out in the sun working on the yard and i put sunscreen everywhere except for my lips. That night i noticed my lips were bright red. OOPS! So when i went to the store for Benjamin's food i picked up two types of lip balm. The one kind is Blistex roll on something or other. BZZZ... not the winner. The other kind was Dasani (Yes! Dasani as in the brand of water.) Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! I really like this lip balm. I put it on and my lips feel so smooth especially if it is applied right before bed. I have never had smoother lips in my life. It doesn't leave this strange taste in your mouth, and it says it is flavored strawberry but i'm not sure i taste it. It's more like a scent of strawberry. There are other flavors like lemon, raspberry and water i think. I'm curious of what the water one is like. Now that i have found this i think i may use lip balm more frequently. Anyway, I thought i would share this little discovery of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment